About Saville Saharin
I have been a financial advisor since 1989 first at Liberty Life then moved to Momentum in 2010, now a Senior Financial Planner.
I have successfully processed Momentum claims of R4.6 Million in 2011 and R37.8 Million in 2016 just for one client.
- Proven track record of success with new business and processed claims.
- Mentor to many financial advisors and business owners over the last 29 years.
- Activities and Societies: Attended several International Million Dollar Round Table Conferences
- Past Regional Chairman, Director and National Vice President of Life Underwriters Association of South Africa (LUASA), Life Offices Association (LOA) now ASSISA, S Referencing and Replacement Hearing Panel Member
- RFP 1, 2 and 3
- Diploma in Personal Financial Management (DPFM)
- Personal and corporate insurance
- Large amounts of life insurance and critical illness (Dread Disease) insurance
- Retirement planning
- Proven track records of success with new business and processed claims
- Mentor to many financial advisors and business owners over the last 29 years
- Activities and societies